Wednesday, July 16, 2008

don't forget! booth 7-4065



Beckman's Handcrafted Show starts Saturday July 19th at 9am and runs through Tuesday July 22nd. Shimmer Studio is booth 7-4065 on the seventh floor!

Above is a photo of the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. It is a convenient location and there are plenty of amenities for a day of perusing giftie goodness. Starbucks is on the first floor as well as a wine store that has yummy gourmet paninis.

I am excited for the start of Beckman's and I start setting up tomorrow so expect pictures (I hope I can find my battery charger)! Of course I am overwhelmed doing another trade show but I can't wait to meet new people and talk to other artists. I think my booth will come together nicely if I finish my boards (LOL)! Time to start wrapping up all those loose ends.

No comments: