Thursday, September 18, 2008

news: little blog break to move!

I will be moving all things Shimmer Studio (and most things artsy and DIY related) to a new studio space in Wicker Park this weekend and I am very excited to be a part of the Splat Flats studios. I am pulling my home office apart Friday in order to move things on Saturday. It will be so good to get all my art supplies out of storage where, sadly, they have been lingering since the end of June. I have been missing so many random things I find it impossible to complete any single project... but that's all going to change this weekend.

So, I guess I have not made much progress on my happy things list yet but that is ok since a majority of goodies are in storage. Expect lots of happy art supplies after I get my new studio space situated. I will try to take pictures along my journey.

Are you on Facebook? Become a Shimmer Studio fan! Click here now!

Rock on!

No comments: